An Ideal Location For Corporate Golf in Sydney
Bonnie Doon Golf Club is the ideal location for all corporate golf and charity golf days. Conveniently located close to the city as well as Sydney’s international airport, we cater for all group sizes.
If you have any questions about golf days at Bonnie Doon or wish to enquire about availability, please contact our Corporate Golf Manager Blake Ballinger on via the adjacent form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“A very professional organisation. Staff were a delight to deal with – friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Good food. I have not worked with a better golf club. I would recommend the club to others.”
Features of playing at “the Doon”.
- A fully sand-based golf course, meaning that the course will be dry even after a significant amount of rain.
- Electric golf carts, hire sets, shoes and pull buggies for hire.
- A range of services can be provided from our professionals, including ‘Beat the Pro’ competitions and clinics.
- Running of your competition for the day, from the preparation of scorecards, player registration, player briefing, provision of nearest to the pin & longest drive markers, scorecard collection & results.
- Opportunities for event sponsors to be recognised through on-course signage as well as an electronic presentation of sponsor’s products or services in the clubhouse.
- Catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as providing on-course refreshments with our purpose-built drinks cart.
- Full bar service and a selection of fine wines.
- Arrangement of on-course activities to entertain your guests.
- Provision of prizes and trophies including gift vouchers.
- Organisation of professional photography services.
- Group One Course redesigned by Ogilvy, Clayton, Cocking and Mead.
- Course situated within 8km of the Sydney CBD.
Our team will assist you with every aspect of your corporate golf day, from pre-event planning to ensuring that everything runs smoothly on the day, from start to finish. Our experience, high standards of excellence and attention to detail will ensure that you achieve your objectives for running a golf day, whether they are to entertain clients, build business networks or raise money for a cause.