Bonnie Doon Golf Club is a friendly club that understands dress sense and standards vary according to each individual, but as you would expect, we like to see a high standard of dress on the course and in the clubhouse.
Shirt tucked in, belt, tailored shorts above the knee.
Cargo, lower than the bottom of the knee cap.
Bonnie Doon Dress Requirements
Standard of dress and general appearance will, at all times, determine the privilege of Members and Associates and their guests to use the facilities of the clubhouse and course and shall be consistent with the dignity of the Club. It is the member’s responsibility to comply with these regulations for themselves and their visitors. Any member of the Committee or the General Manager (or an employee so empowered by the GM) has the power to call to task any member, associate or visitor who is not suitably presented.
Dress regulations apply to Clubhouse, Course and Practice facilities.
Soft-spikes must be worn on the golf course and are permitted in the clubhouse.
Mens Dress Regulation
- Trousers and shorts must be tailored, neat and clean.
- The following are not permitted: jeans, jean-style pants, pants with studs, cargo type pants or shorts, cord or elastic top pants. (No lower pockets on the side.)
- Tailored shorts should hang no lower than the bottom of the knee cap. The following are not permitted: three quarter length shorts, cargo shorts, board shorts, army style shorts with side pockets and cord or elastic top shorts.
- Shirts must have collars, sleeves, be clean and tucked in at all times. The following are not permitted: football jumpers/shirts and shirts with excessive text or logos.
- Acceptable short socks will be single coloured sport socks. All socks must cover ankles.
- Sports shoes and casual dress shoes may be worn as long as they are neat and tidy.
- Headwear is not permitted to be worn in the clubhouse at anytime.
- Caddies and spectators must also adhere to all dress regulations as specified in this dress code.
- While in the clubhouse, jeans are acceptable provided they are not torn or faded and are in good repair
Ladies Dress Regulations
Ladies are to wear suitable tailored golf attire at all times. The following are not acceptable:
- Denim clothing
- Short skirts and shorts (no more than 10cm above the knee)
- Long pants or shorts with the bottoms rolled up
- Singlet tops, track suits
- Cargo pants or shorts
- Draw strings pants or shorts