If you have any questions regarding membership including the relevant joining fees payable, the process of becoming a corporate member or to obtain an application form, please complete the enquiry form below.
Corporate Memberships are available at Bonnie Doon Golf Club and includes the following benefits;
Seven Day Use Of The Course
- Seven day use of the course by two nominated company representatives and the ability to bring guests during normal sanctioned visitor times.
50 Complimentary Rounds
- 50 complimentary rounds of golf per year, (cannot be used for Saturday play) to be booked through the General Manager . The allocated company nominee does not have to be present for these rounds to be used, but must accept responsibility for all guests using the Club’s facilities and any associated costs.
Full Seven Day Access
- Full seven day access to clubhouse facilities including bar, bistro, entertainment and function rooms, and the clubs practice facilities.
Golf Australia Handicaps
- Fully maintained Golf Australia handicap for both company representatives.
Access To Competitions
- Access to all competitions including Club championship and all other major events.
Corporate Golf Day
- The ability to host a Corporate Golf Day for your company (discounted green fee applies).
Flexible Payment Options
- Flexible payment options, subject to Board approval.
An annual membership subscription is payable on the 1st April each year for each of the Corporate Member Nominees.
Membership is subject to the Club’s Constitution and By-Laws.
Transfer of the corporate nominee can be made upon a written request to the Club (max. of 2 transfers per year) and is subject to the Club’s Constitution and By-Laws.
Upon completion of the 5-year agreement two nominated company representative will be transferred into the Full Playing category of membership. No further entrance fees will be payable or transfers will be allowed.